Sony’s PlayStation Vue is one of the most popular video services. The main purpose of PlayStation Vue/activate is to replace the cable or satellite TV. If you have it on your device, you can enjoy a wide range of services.
When you use PlayStation Vue, you need to pay a monthly subscription price. You usually get a bundle of live TV channels such as CNN and more. Apart from these, you will also be eligible for numerous DVR-like features. Furthermore, you can also get on-demand programming. You can get the benefits for your internet connected devices.
Table of Contents
What’s the price for PlayStation Vue?
If you have been a fan of PlayStation, you are likely to love this as well. PlayStation Vue pricing varies significantly. It mostly depends on the local broadcast availability. Thanks to PlayStation Vue can get all major networks from this platform. Some of the services that you can enjoy with PlayStation Vue include Fox, NBC and ABC. Therefore, you can watch different news. Users will also be eligible for on-demand video.
The Access package is one of the most popular ones where there are 55 TV channels. You need to pay extra $5 if you want to enjoy the core package. In the core package, you can get access to regional sports channels. For the Elite bundle, you can pay an extra $15. However, if you want the Ultra plan, you need to pay $35. This can be extremely beneficial. In the Elite bundle, you can get hold of Showtime and HBO. There are certain premium channels that you can get.
Is a PlayStation console necessary?
Contrary to the popular belief, you don’t need to have a PlayStation console for PlayStation Vue. It is available across different platforms, Roku being one of the most prominent ones. It can run on OS 7.1 devices. Furthermore, it is also compatible with Amazon Fire TV devices, Apple TV (for the fourth generation and Android TV. Nonetheless, when you install these on your device, you need to know that these will be available only on certain versions. You can also run it on MacOS and Windows web browsers.
How to do PlayStation Vue/activate?
You can activate PlayStation Vue on different devices. Nonetheless, you need to follow the right measures and steps to activate PlayStation Vue on your respective devices. It will help you get the benefit of enjoying live TV and PlayStation DVR.
How to do PlayStation Vue/activate on Roku?
If you have a Roku device, you need to follow certain steps for activating PlayStation Vue. It is straightforward but you will need to wait for some time. Here are all the necessary steps you need to follow to do the PlayStation Vue/activate on Roku device:
- Visit the Channel store on your Roku device and search for PlayStation Vue.
- Add it to your device and open it to Activate.
- You will receive an activation code on the screen. Open a new tab and visit the activation link.
- Enter the activation code.
- Sign in to the PlayStation Vue account using the PlayStation ID.
- Enter the activation code.
How to do PlayStation Vue/activate on Amazon Fire TV?
Considering the rise in popularity of devices, many people are also opting for Amazon Fire TV installation. It is definitely one of the best options to convert your TV into smart TV. Nonetheless, you need to follow the right steps so that you can activate it across different platforms. Here are all the steps you need to follow to activate PlayStation Vue on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Open the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Search for PlayStation Vue and install it on your device.
- Open the app on your smartphone and visit the activation link to activate it.
- Once you enter the activation code, enter your PlayStation ID.
- Enter the activation code and start viewing your favorite content.
How to activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
Apple TV can be one of the best ways to watch your favorite content. The picture quality is great and you will have an immersive experience while viewing the content on this platform. Nonetheless, you need to follow comprehensive steps to activate PlayStation Vue on your Apple TV.
- Visit the App Store on Apple TV and search for PlayStation Vue and install it on your device.
- Click on the Activate option.
- Open another browser where you visit the Activation link.
- Enter your PlayStation ID.
- Enter the activation code and you’re all set to use.
Why is the PlayStation activation code not working?
In many cases, it will happen that the PlayStation code will not work. It is crucial that you understand the reason behind it. Some of the prominent reasons why your code isn’t working include the following:
- Check the internet connection- Sometimes it may happen that your internet connection is slow or you are not connected to the internet. In such cases, you will have problems using the activation code.
- You don’t have a PlayStation account- If you do not have a PlayStation account, you can never connect or activate your PlayStation Vue account. Therefore, before you try activating it, you need to check the account activation status.
- You are not in an authorized country- PlayStation Vue is allowed in certain authorized countries. If you are not in the authorized country, you will not be able to use it.
What to do if PlayStation keeps me logged out?
In some cases, PlayStation will itself log you out. In such cases, you need to follow all necessary steps. Some of the prominent steps you need to follow if PlayStation keeps logging you out include the following:
- If the software isn’t updated, you will not be able to use it. Therefore, it is extremely crucial that you reactivate the PlayStation Vue in your device so that you can access the account. Once you activate it, you will be able to enjoy it.
- If you keep signing in from different IPs, your account will be logged out. If there are multiple IPs for a single account, you need to follow the right measures and it is advisable to change your password and log out of all the other devices.
In case you have any problems with PlayStation Vue/activate, you need to consider reaching out to any technical expert. PlayStation Vue can be efficient. Therefore, you need to have the platform accordingly.