When it comes to sex hormones in males, most of us are only familiar with testosterone, but other than that; one more hormone plays a significant role in a man’s sexual health. This hormone is estrogen. This may come as a shock to many people reading this here, but the fact is that estrogen is not only a required sex hormone for females but also an essential aspect of male sexual health. However, there are cases where people often search on the internet for how to lower estrogen levels in males.
Excessive secretion of this hormone in a male body may have an adverse effect on a person’s sexual health. Here in this post, you will get a detailed answer for how to lower estrogen levels in males.
How to lower estrogen levels in males naturally?
Well, to deal with any medical condition, the best way out would be some natural ways and means to try. So, at the beginning of this post, we will, first of all, put our focus on how to lower estrogen levels in males naturally. If one follows the right guiding pointers, many natural ways are easy and promising.
Diet plan alteration
Searching for how to lower estrogen levels in males? Then the first thing for you to do is bring some significant changes to your eating habits. Here, further, let us discuss those changes in detail.
1. Switch to organic food- If you depend on food items from commercial farms, then that may lead to higher estrogen levels in your body. So, in such a case, it would be best for you to eat food that comes from organic farming.
2. Vegetables to be added– If you really wish to work on how to lower your estrogen levels, then please see to it that you have certain specific vegetables associated with your diet plans, such as Kale, broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage.
3. Put a check on alcohol consumption– If you love to drink, then you need to put some limits on that. Alcohol is generally known for increasing estrogen levels in the body. So it comes as a natural thing that to control the levels of estrogen in your body, you have to exercise some control over your alcohol intake.
Daily routine alteration
1. Add exercise hours to your routine – Out of all we have discussed above, this is the best natural key for lowering estrogen levels in males. If the body is showing symptoms of higher estrogen in the body, then a routine of regular physical activity can be of great help to you.
2. Work on your sleep routine – One may not believe it, but if your sleep cycle remains disturbed, it leads to hormonal imbalance in the body. To improve the sleep cycle, a person should try sleeping in a dark room or in a room with dim lights. Also, one should avoid taking caffeine or alcohol right before going off to sleep.
But, if in case these natural ways are not enough, then that means the situation has gone a bit too serious and, therefore, along with these natural things, you will also have to look for some helpful supplements.
How to lower estrogen levels in males through supplements?
Here, let us further see the list of some promising supplements for lowering estrogen levels in males-
1. Wild nettle root
This particular supplement is suitable for those who are dealing with prostrate tissue-related issues. It will control the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
This is one supplement that is considered totally harmless. Also, it comes with a lot of essential nutrients and vitamins.
3. Grape seed extract
Grapes are always counted as good supplements to be taken for maintaining the hormonal requirements in the body.
So, as you go through all that is here, you will get all the information related to all the various ways and methods to work on regulating and decreasing your estrogen levels efficiently. But there is one thing you should know while looking out for something promising to help you with your estrogen levels, and that is the time going by in this whole process.
If one tries to get this done based on medicines and supplements prescribed by a doctor, then it will be a matter of a few weeks. On the other hand, doing it through natural procedures may demand some extra time. So, now what method will suit a person totally depends on how much time is available or how much time one can devote to the process of working on his estrogen levels. However, rather than giving more importance to time, one should give more preference to the natural regulation of hormones in the body, as in some cases, hormonal medicine prescriptions may result in other unwanted imbalances in the body.