If you’re looking for upcoming residential projects in Mumbai, there are quite a few areas which are witnessing splendid growth in recent times. Right from upcoming residential projects in Mumbai western suburbs and upcoming residential projects in Mumbai central suburbs to upcoming residential projects in South Mumbai and upcoming residential projects in Navi Mumbai, there are plenty of options available for you to choose from.
There are various choices available including Kalpataruupcoming residential projects in Mumbai and other projects by leading developers. You can opt for entry-level or upcoming luxury residential projects in Mumbai. There are various upcoming affordable residential projects in Mumbai or mid-range options available as well.
Top 5 areas in Mumbai for finding upcoming projects
BKC or the Bandra-Kurla Complex is one of the best areas to invest in real estate at the moment. There are several upcoming residential projects in BKC Mumbai for various budgets although you will mostly find high-end offerings here. Projects like Sunteck Signia Pearl & Sunteck Signia Isles are priced anywhere between Rs. 23-25 crore in this area.
Here are the key advantages offered by BKC-
- Planned and one of Mumbai’s biggest business districts.
- Home to NSE, SEBI, NABARD, Amazon, Citigroup, Essar Group, IBM, TCS, Google, ICICI, SBI, and many other leading conglomerates.
- Excellent social infrastructure including JioGarden, American School of Bombay, Asian Heart Institute, Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- Near Bandra & Kurla railway stations, Line II of Phase 1 of Mumbai Metro with four planned stations in and near the complex.
- Connectivity ensured through Western Express Highway, Bandra-Worli Sea Link, SCLR and BKC Road.
- Nightlife hub with various 5-star hotels and hotspots like BKC Dive, True Tramm Trunk BKC, Capital Social, Drinkery 51, Le Bar Diamantaire, The Good Wife and many more.
You can find properties priced anywhere between Rs. 30 lakhs and Rs. 1.2 crore in Kharghar, one of the fastest growing areas in Navi Mumbai. Several developers like Saha, Monarch Properties, Adhiraj, and Arihant have projects here.
Here are the key advantages offered by Kharghar-
- Planned area with connectivity to Belapur CBD.
- 8-lane Turbhe-Kharghar Tunnel on anvil.
- 18-hole CIDCO Golf Course & Central Park over 80 hectares with fountains, food courts, jogging tracks, botanical gardens, and theme parks.
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway and Sion-Panvel Highway are nearby while Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 35 km away.
- Connected through Harbour Line of the railway network.
- Offers good access to upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Good social infrastructure with Tata Memorial Hospital, NIFT, Global Aviation Academy, ISKCON Temple, Krantiveer Phadke Garden, CIDCO Park, and other institutions.
- Pedestrian Skywalk and shopping malls like the Glomax Mall and Little World Mall along with retail stores.
- Upcoming BKC II business district being built over 120 hectares in Kharghar.
Dronagiri offers properties priced between Rs. 50-70 lakhs on an average. It is one of the best places to invest in real estate at the moment.
Here are the key advantages offered by Dronagiri-
- Planned CIDCO development which will have 14 townships in the future.
- Near tourist attractions like Dronagiri Fort, Uran Nagav Beach, and others.
- 1.5 km away from Uran railway station and 50.1 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- Well linked to Badlapur, Panvel, Thane, Khopoli, Kalyan, Bhayandar and Dombivali.
- BEST bus network active here.
- Multiple industries in the area like Balmer Lawrie & Co and ONGC Petro Chemicals.
- Good social infrastructure including St. Mary’s Convent High School & Junior College, Smt. Bhagubai Changu Vidyalaya, Tungekar Hospital, Mother Care Hospital, and many other institutions.
Wadala is one of the best places to live in Mumbai and offers a vibrant lifestyle for residents. You can find properties between Rs. 1.2-9 crore here, depending on the type of project, amenities and other factors.
Here are the key advantages offered by Wadala-
- Chembur-Wadala monorail network.
- Planned as third CBD after BKC and Nariman Point.
- Well connected to BKC.
- Wadala Road station connects to Panvel and Andheri.
- Eastern Freeway, Kurla-Santacruz Flyover, and Anik-Panjarpol Link Road ensure good connectivity.
- Wadala-Ghatkopar-Thane-Kasarwadavli metro line 4 to boost connectivity greatly along with elevated corridor linking BKC to Chunabhatti.
- Good social infrastructure including the Dr. Ambedkar College of Commerce & Economics, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, SNDT Women’s University, Aditya Jyoti Eye Hospital and BPT Hospital among other institutions.
- Home to IMAX, the biggest dome theatre in Mumbai while being near shopping malls like Star Mall and Manish Mall.
Panvel is one of the biggest growth hubs in Navi Mumbai at the moment. Properties here are priced anywhere between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 2.2 crore.
Here are the key advantages offered by Panvel-
- Mumbai Trans-Harbour Link, Virar-Alibaug Multi-Modal Corridor & Panvel-Vashi Metro Line to accelerate development in the future.
- Proposed NAINA City by CIDCO.
- Panvel-Karjat railway network.
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway and Sion-Panvel Expressway nearby.
- Good social infrastructure including Delhi Public School, DAV Public School, Panacea Hospital, Lifeline Hospital and other institutions.
- Near shopping malls like Mahalaxmi Mall, K Mall, and Orion Mall.